http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisure...agna_Cum_Laude

I don't know about you but I used to play those crappy hentai-sim flash games when I was bored. Lately I've been looking to play actual adult games. I've been playing this game on and off for a few days. It's a simulation game that takes place in a college campus. It's not anime, but meh, I'll take what I can get. Gameplay-wise, it's decent... I mean, I wasn't expecting mainstream quality, but it's not nearly as bad as those sucky flash games. lol I pirated it online and was able to get a non-censor expansion pack too.

This game can be a little funny at times, but the main character is pretty damn annoying. You play this game trying to get the main character laid, pretty much. Obviously this game can get pretty offensive so please don't use the main character's pickup tactics in real life. lol

Overall, it's not too bad. If you're bored and looking for a sexy adult sim game to play, check this one out. Not the best fap material, but still pretty adult. Let me know if you decide to give it a try.